Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm In A Mood, Y'all

I don't know why. Nothing's wrong. I'm kind of tired and that tends to make me more emotional and irrational than I normally am.
My sweet and I decided it was time to move Booch into a big girl bed. Or more accurately, convert her crib into a toddler bed. We're having our good nights and our bad nights. And when our nights are bad, they're real bad. Super bad. 3 hours of sleep bad. Here she is on her first night. Which was a so-so kind of night.
Despite the lack of sleep, I have managed to keep up with my New Year's resolution to take a picture every day! Woohoo 6 days down, 359 to go! And even better, I've been taking pictures of a variety of subjects. When I have more time, I'll try to take a second and share some.

No comments:

Post a Comment