Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's!

Ok, I'm going to give the whole blogging thing a whirl again...we'll see what happens as it happens. This may very well be the only post I ever make, who knows.

I've found myself feeling very thankful as of late. I've been blessed with a beautiful family and wonderful friends. My parents are supportive and loving (and sometimes pesty, but that's a post for a different day). My children are healthy and happy. My husband is fantastic and loving and somehow getting cuter as he ages. My sister is the best friend I could ever imagine.

Not that it's been an especially fantastic year...we've been through a lot and frankly, I'm kind of tired. But I guess I'm just one of those optimistic people that prefers to focus on the good and be thankful for what I have instead of worrying about what I don't.

So, here's to another year of appreciating what I've been blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment